We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic applicant to join our friendly and forward thinking and growing team at Boundary Vets.
40 hours per week, Monday – Friday with a Saturday morning rota
Dependent on experience
GCSE or equivalent (required)
- Minimum 2 years experience in customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft word, Excel and Office 365
- Fantastic organisational skills with the ability to work in a busy environment
- Ability to manage own work load
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Drive to provide the highest standard of client care at all times
- Enthusiasm for learning and developing new skills within the client care team
- Previous experience in a veterinary practice
- Previous administrative experience
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic applicant to join our friendly and forward thinking and growing team. The role requires a caring, confident and mature approach to all aspects of veterinary practice and client care.
The Client Care Assistant role is vital to maintaining the high standard of client care expected throughout Boundary Vets and forms part of a developing yet experienced front of house team.
You will work closely with the Client Care Manager to deliver an outstanding experience for clients and visitors. An essential aspect of this role is to maintain a positive and friendly attitude continuously.
The role is varied and will include (but not limited to) the following:
- Greeting clients with a friendly and helpful manner at all times
- Booking in patients for appointments and hospital procedures
- Maintain client confidentially at all times
- Day to day administrative duties including filing, debt management and client accounts
- Processing client requests/queries on email, face to face and on the phone
- Assisting with the organisation and upkeep of reception areas
- Processing payments in various forms
- Processing repeat medication requests
- Maintaining up to date and accurate records at all times
- Providing first class customer service to our clients and their pets
- 5 weeks annual leave per year in addition to bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Automatic registration onto the BVRA (British Veterinary Receptionist Association) with support to complete Bronze, Silver and Gold awards
- Weekly fruit delivery to practice
- Opportunity to improve and excel in veterinary client care with in-house and external training provided