Be a part of our Linnaeus Graduate Development Programme!
Boundary Vets has been part of the local community for over 10 years. Our aim is to provide the highest standard of veterinary care for local pets, whilst offering a personal touch.
We are a single site, primary care practice with a friendly and approachable team ready to provide support and guidance to a new graduate. Our vets have a range of experience levels, from recent graduate to over 20 years. Working alongside the vet team, we have a compassionate and clinically excellent nursing team.
Boundary Vets is an RCVS-Accredited Small Animal Practice, with well-equipped facilities including ultrasound, dental radiography and endoscopy. There are small animal medicine certificate holders in the vet team and the practice also offers in-house orthopaedics and echocardiography services.
Our enthusiastic and dedicated team at Boundary Vets are ready to support a new graduate in their transition from university to clinical practice and welcome them into the Boundary Vet family network.
How you’ll benefit
Linnaeus has already seen a number of graduates progress within the group and we’re always on the look-out for future talent to join us. We are committed to supporting you to develop yourself and your career. You will have the opportunity to share your ideas and help shape our continued commitment to developing new treatments and technological advancements in the industry. You’ll benefit from:
- A 12-month Graduate Development Programme (GDP) aligned with the RCVS VetGDP
- Subsequent 12-month Early Careers Programme (ECP)
- Starting salary from £34,000 with a review at 12 months
- RCVS Membership fees, professional indemnity insurance and an additional membership of choice (BVA or BSAVA) provided
- Graduate roles available throughout the UK.
- Graduate Development Programme (GDP):
- 12 core educational days including an intensive pre-start training camp
- Focus on fundamental primary care clinical and professional skills
- Early Careers Programme (ECP):
- Up to 5 days flexible CPD of your own choice, plus 6 core educational days on more advanced topics
- Flexibility to attend CPD of your own choice
- Graduate specific practical training days
- Additional CPD opportunities outside of the GDP – conference attendance, external CPD, practice visits
- Access to an extensive online resource library with 150+ hours of on-demand content
- Access to exclusive Linnaeus CPD courses free of charge
- In-practice primary mentor and trained VetGDP Adviser
- In-practice secondary mentor
- Peer-to-peer support through GDP networking and social events
- Dedicated graduate contact point within the Linnaeus Central Support Team
- Placement at a supportive practice.
- Permanent contract within Linnaeus Veterinary Limited
- Support to map out your own career journey
- Flexibility to move within the Linnaeus family on graduation